We are looking for twelve motivated healthcare providers that are either nurses, social workers, care workers, unit coordinators or managers who would love to be involved in a new and innovative training program.
Alive in Death – Dying, Death, Grief, and Self Care Training for Healthcare Providers is being launched this fall. We are seeking a dozen inspired and passionate folks who recognize that ‘we can die better’ and that our professional healthcare staff deserve to be well prepared for dying and death they will be experiencing within their career.
Here is the opportunity! You get to take the eight-module training program with me, Stephen Garrett as your mentor AND you get trained at the same time to be a mentor to new learners when we launch the program nationally this fall.
You will learn how
- You have processed grief in your past and how you could process loss in more complete and healthier ways
- North American culture currently approaches death
- Other cultures approach dying, death and loss
- The human body dies
- To have those challenging conversations
- To stay present emotionally when death and grief are present
- To deal with difficult deaths such as murder, accidents, suicides and still births
- To take great care of yourself mentally, emotionally, physically, and spiritually
If you want to be a part of this leading edge three-month training program and help make important changes to the way we approach dying and death contact me as soon as possible.
For more information go to: www.aliveindeath.ca